Are you struggling to hit your sales quota in this environment?
- Learn how to increase your sales at least 25% with our simple methodology & skill enhancement!
- Deepen your relationships & establish trust as a core competency with existing customers and execute the first rule of growth . . . keep that which you already have!
- Boost your share-of-wallet with existing customers, your highest probability of real growth.
- Improve your meeting rate with hard to reach people.
Are you and your sales team equipped with the "know-how" to maximize your sales efforts?
In his book Achieve Sales Excellence, Howard Stevens reveals some astounding research findings based on HR Chally's 14-year study of over 80,000 business-to-business customers. Notably:
- Customers reveal the most influential factor in business-to-business (i.e. supplier selection) is the sales professional.
- 66% of college graduates enter the sales profession. 0.8% of US colleges and universities offer a sales curriculum. Perhaps safe to say that the academic world has not prepared sales professionals.
- Less than tree-tenths of one percent fo the 7,200 sales forces received a World-Class status review by the 80,000 customers.
The customer is telling us that they will award their business to the organization that takes personal responsibility for their desired results (outsourcing) & the salesperson that demonstrates a thorough understanding of their business (and therefore their customer).
Do you and sales team have a consistent method, the know-how, for the understanding the customer's business and demonstrating personal responsibility for their desired results?
At the Program on Persuasion we teach sales professionals a simple, proven method to engage customers in a natural conversation designed to build trust and understanding. A process that positions the salesperson as the trusted adviser, the person the customer will choose to outsource their non-core competencies to.
Do you need to replace Anxiety and Worry with Confidence & Positive Energy?
- Growing tired of being at the mercy of the "Hail Mary" big-deal coming through for you in order to meet your commitments. Learn to delay gratification, yet sustain a positive demeanor by focusing on the system, the process, rather than pushing for instant agreements.
- Build momentum at each sales-milestone with the knowing that the customer must reach each stage in succession before he can arrive at the final agreement.
- Understand where you are in the process & it seems as if everyone else is running in slow-motion (reducing your tension and enhancing your emotional intelligence), rendering you more effective.
Do you ever feel like you and the customer are just not moving forward?
- Learn by the most common approach to selling actually repels customers.
- Imagine the boost in confidence you will generate when you understand what really makes customers take action & how you can discover the customer's emotional reasons for acting.
- Create urgency without being pushy; develop appetites for solutions before advocating any solutions.